In the movie, "Raisin in the Sun", I really thought that the actors that played the role, did a really good job in fitting the charcters in the play. I think it suited the play nicely in the movie. I think the actor best suited for the play was probably Mama.I thought she did a good job especially because she had to act out a lot of scenes where shes under stress and depressed with the sitiuations going on in that little apartment. My favorite part of the play was probably the part where they get the house in clybourne park. That was my favorite part because for once in the that scene everybody was happy.
The location of the play was how exactly I thought it would look like because it fit the play and everything perfect. I really did enjoy watching this movie because it made a better image in my head and made me understand the play a lot better then before. The other scene from the movie that I enjoyed was the part that was most dramatic which was when Bobo told Walter that the money was stolen. That was also my favorite dramatic part of the movie. I really did enjoy the movie because it helped me understand it a lot more because of how it was set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment